Are you a bicycle enthusiast? Do you ride your bicycle everywhere or just enjoy the occasional bicycle ride on the weekends? Whether you are a casual cyclist or an avid cyclist, there is always a risk of getting into an accident resulting in physical and/or mental injury. The risk of dying in a bicycle crash is on the decline though. Even so, it can be a risky and dangerous form of transportation that could lead to more serious injuries. As a result, the injured party often needs more medical treatment, and that could mean the need for more financial assistance from insurance companies. An experienced Bike Accidents Injury Attorney like Isaiah Jerez will help you understand how serious the situation could be. Mr. Jerez shares your enthusiasm for cycling and is an expert on the bicycling world. Because Isaiah Jerez is such an avid bicycle enthusiast, he makes it his mission in his law practice to fight for justice for all his bicycling clients.
Have you been injured mentally or physically in a bicycle accident? An experienced Top-Rated Bicycle Accident Attorney familiar with Bicycle Accident Law, such as Isaiah Jerez, can help you recover all damages that could be owed to you. If you live in or near Las Vegas, NV or Salt Lake City, UT, call Jerez Law at (702) 960-0034 (Las Vegas) or (801) 803-6455 (Salt Lake City) for a consultation.
When should I contact a Bicycle Accident Lawyer?
In recent years, bicycles have become a very popular form of transportation for many people, especially in more crowded cities with traffic problems. Because bikes can move through spaces that automobiles cannot, it is often faster to ride a bicycle rather than drive a motor vehicle. Additionally, bicycles are also more environmentally friendly. Unfortunately, bicyclists can be seriously injured if they were to get into an accident. There are times when it is advisable that you immediately contact an expert attorney in order to file a Bicycle Accident Claim. The following are the top reasons that you should contact an experienced Bicycle Accidents Lawyer.
- Serious injuries. If you have been seriously injured in a bicycle accident, then you must reach out to an experienced Bicycle Accident Lawyer. If you have broken/fractured bones, suffered a concussion, or need surgery, you might have grounds to file a Bicycle Accident Lawsuit.
- Insurance does not cover your full claim. If the insurance company does not cover all your medical expenses. Often insurance companies will try not to pay more than a minimum amount. You need to reach out to a knowledgeable Bicycle Accident Lawyer like Isaiah Jerez to assist you with getting the compensation you deserve in a Bicycle Accident Settlement.
- Your insurance claim is denied. Often, insurance companies will deny your insurance claim for various reasons. They might try to claim that the injury was not a result of the accident in question. If this is the case, you must consult with an expert Bicycle Accidents Injury Attorney who can challenge the insurance company in a Cycling Traffic Collision Lawsuit.
- The at-fault party needs to be determined. If there has been no determination of who is at fault in the bicycle accident, an experienced Bicycle Accidents Lawyer will help you investigate and prove the at-fault party.
- You have questions about your bicycle accident claim or compensation. If you are not sure if the insurance company is upfront with how much compensation you should receive, you need to contact a Bicycle Accidents Lawyer as soon as possible. An experienced attorney will be able to help you calculate an approximate estimation of how much compensation you could be owed and guide you through the legal process of recovering your damages.
Have you been injured in a Bicycle Accident? Do you think you might be owed compensation? You need to consult with Top-Rated Bicycle Accident Attorney, Isaiah Jerez at Jerez Law. He is an avid cyclist who will fight for your right to the compensation that you deserve. If you are located in or near Las Vegas, NV or Salt Lake City, UT, call (702) 960-0034 (Las Vegas) or (801) 803-6455 (Salt Lake City) for a consultation as soon as possible.
Call - No Fee Consultation